Swansea House Clearance are a locally based family business, as such we are able to offer very competitive house clearance quotes.
We carry Public Liability Insurance and a fully registered with the Environment Agency, (Natural Resources Wales), as part of the local House2Clear group, No. CB/QE5854LW/R002, that has been trading for close to 10 years.
All clearances are different, we offer a reliable and professional service tailored to your individual needs.
We understand than many of our customers have gone through the loss of a close family member which is often a very difficult time for them.
Our service is quick with no fuss, we handle all of the packing and clearance of the items, we even damp dust and vacuum on all our full clearances, free of charge.
We don't use sub-contractors, I personally give the over-the-phone quotes, and attend all clearances.
SHC are environmentally responsible and recycle a vast majority, 90% of the items we clear.
We do this by :
- Donating most of our furniture and effects to a locally based animal sanctuary charity.
- Sorting and grading recyclables like plastics, cardboard, paper, and glass, which allows us to send these items to the correct recycling facility.
- We donate books and bric-a-brac to locally based charities and needy people.
- Even the scrap metal that we receive through clearing houses is recycled.
- This leaves only around 10% that needs to go to landfill, a much higher rate than any council recycling facility can boast.